KaHuna Level 3 - Advanced Bodywork
BOOK THIS COURSE This 6-day training course has been designed to strengthen and enhance the practitioner’s skills, offering a very technical process and getting the practitioner ready for clients with
This 6-day training course has been designed to strengthen and enhance the practitioner’s skills, offering a very technical process and getting the practitioner ready for clients with different issues, injuries and problem areas. Subjects that will be studied include:
- Pregnancy massage; or side-lying position to assist any client
- Polynesian floor work;
- Body draining systems and under-body techniques;
- Joint and bone massage;
- Light and heavy pressure massage;
- How to be professional with healing;
- Body language and body awareness;
- Ho’oponopono meditation … helps you make your personal relationships more healthy and rewarding.
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate that is endorsed by the International Institute For Complementary Therapists. This will give you easy access to professional insurance.
Your Investment: $1,698 (20% deposit secures your place)
Arrival: Friday 5th July, 11 am for lunch at 12 pm.
Departure: Wednesday 10th July, Lunch 1 pm for 2 pm departure
– 6 Days onsite
– All food and accommodation included
You will need to organise transport to Kin Kin – we do offer Airport transfers from Brisbane, so please let us know if you need this option.
– Comfortable clothing to massage in
– Bedding (you can hire this if you can’t bring it)
– A desire to learn and an open heart!
High Spirits Retreat, Kin Kin QLD
Want to know more? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 (Friday) 12:00 pm - 10 (Wednesday) 2:00 pm AEST
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation Mette’s Institute of Bodywork & Personal Development acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.