BOOK THIS COURSE This course is being run at the Surf Life Saving Club (provided that the Covid19 situation allows for this) which we hire exclusively and the course
This course is being run at the Surf Life Saving Club (provided that the Covid19 situation allows for this) which we hire exclusively and the course is facilitated by Mette herself.
You will have the time to regain your energy and contact your source to heal, to love, to meditate, to work with elements, to cleanse, to release and to be with and in the Aloha Spirit.
We will be:
- Using toning and vibration with our voices to heal, use as a laser instrument and speak from our hearts
- Massaging the skeleton and lymph areas
- Doing deep belly massage (how to read the navel)
- Releasing, letting go, adapting and renewing
- Experiencing breath work and Mana meditations
- Working with prayer
- Doing deep full-floor massage
- Learning psychic reading and channelling
- Finding new challenges, skills and knowledge to change consciously and create a “new you”
- Nature adventure to beaches and sacred places to gain deep healing
Your Investment: $1,698 (20% deposit secures your place)
Arrival: At Cleveland, ferry by 10 am sharp Sunday 3rd September
The course finishes at 12.30 pm on North Stradbroke Island
Departure: Friday 8th September Cleveland after 3 pm (on the final day)
– 6 Days onsite
– All food and accommodation included
– Comfortable clothing to massage in
– A desire to learn and an open heart!
Point Lookout Surf Club on North Stradbroke Island is on a headland surrounded by dunes overlooking the deep blue Pacific Ocean.
Want to know more? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 (Sunday) 2:00 pm - 8 (Friday) 2:00 pm AEST
Mette's Institute of Bodywork and Personal Developmentinfo@highspiritsretreat.com.au 297 Sister Tree Creek Rd, Kin Kin QLD 4571