KaHuna Level 7 - Elemental & Vibrational
BOOK THIS COURSE We welcome you along to Ka Huna 7 “Our Sacred Soul Mastery”. Born in a dream in 1999 and finally manifested after all these years.
We welcome you along to Ka Huna 7 “Our Sacred Soul Mastery”. Born in a dream in 1999 and finally manifested after all these years.
Thanks for your commitment to ongoing growth in receiving and practicing. This time we are back home at High Spirits Retreat nestled in the hilltops in sacred land where the spirit of the aboriginal Gubbi Gubbi is present. Also the energy of Mette’s institute has been anchored since 2000.
What’s does your journey include:
- Self-care, deep healing and more learning
- KULIKE (the skill of shape shifting)
- KIMANA (the skill of increasing personal energy)
- KAHOAKA (the skill of magical flight)
- KAKULU KUMO UHANA (the skill of working with group energy)
- New Techniques to enhance your healing rituals for your own practice and increase your tool box SUCH AS
- Techniques with Breath, ways to flow more in your KaHuna massage
- Towel tricks and tools for using a towel in your treatment for cleansing, comfort and realigning the body, how to create a prayerful and sacred individual treatment for your clients
Come and experience the magic we create together when we “explore new levels” in our sacred space. Remember… “Everything works out Perfectly”
Your Investment: $1,698 (20% deposit secures your place)
Arrival: Friday 16th September, 11am for lunch at 12pm. First session at 2pm
Departure: Tuesday 20th September, Lunch 1pm for 2pm departure
– 5 Days onsite
– All food and accommodation included
You will need to organise transport to Kin Kin – we do offer Airport transfers, and occasionally we can coordinate other students to give lifts to people – so please let us know if you need this option.
– Comfortable clothing to massage in
– Bedding (you can hire this if you can’t bring it)
– A desire to learn and an open heart!
High Spirits Retreat, Kin Kin QLD
Want to know more? Reach out at email@example.com
16 (Friday) 9:00 am - 20 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm AEST
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation Mette’s Institute of Bodywork & Personal Development acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.