Click on the event for more info & fees
– All prices include food and accommodation for the full course duration.
– All prices are inclusive of GST.
– Airport transfers and bedding hire is not included in the prices.
Developing your skills
Do you want to be a competent, confident and compassionate facilitator? Working well with groups to harness the wisdom of everyone present, for the best outcome, requires more than experience in the role of running a meeting or leading a team. Development of effective communication and leadership skills, self-awareness and actively applying compassion are all required to be a good facilitator.
Benefits of participating in our leadership & facilitation training include maxising your capacity to:
- Manage challenging behaviour and stand by those experiencing pain or anger.
- Help people open up to others’ views or generate their own new ideas.
- Foster a sense of safety and belonging to allow people to be their best.
- Support people to have courageous conversations, particularly when they are experiencing strong emotions.
- Reduce frustration and save time and money through clear design, planning and preparation.
- Work well with diversity, rank and power without shaming.
- Make group work more engaging and dynamic.
- Become a more effective collaborator in decision-making for greater ownership and impact.
297 Sister Tree Creek Rd Kin Kin QLD 4571
Venue for Hire
High Spirits Retreat is available for groups to hire out the venue, with a minimum hire of 3 nights. Contact us for more information.
Contact Mette’s Institute
Phone: 07 5485 4800
International: +61 7 5485 4800