Do you want to be a competent, confident and compassionate facilitator? Working well with groups to harness the wisdom of everyone present, for the best outcome, requires more than experience in the role of running a meeting or leading a team. Development of effective communication and leadership skills, self-awareness and actively applying compassion are all required to be a good facilitator.
Benefits of participating in our leadership & facilitation training include maxising your capacity to:
- Manage challenging behaviour and stand by those experiencing pain or anger.
- Help people open up to others’ views or generate their own new ideas.
- Foster a sense of safety and belonging to allow people to be their best.
- Support people to have courageous conversations, particularly when they are experiencing strong emotions.
- Reduce frustration and save time and money through clear design, planning and preparation.
- Work well with diversity, rank and power without shaming.
- Make group work more engaging and dynamic.
- Become a more effective collaborator in decision-making for greater ownership and impact.