Heartworks Lomi Lomi 1 - Instructor Course
BOOK THIS COURSE Course Info Your Investment: $2498 Arrival: Tuesday 15th May, 11 am for lunch at 12 pm. Departure: Sunday 20th May, Lunch 1 pm for 2 pm departure To
Your Investment: $2498
Arrival: Tuesday 15th May, 11 am for lunch at 12 pm.
Departure: Sunday 20th May, Lunch 1 pm for 2 pm departure
To become an HW1 Instructor you should have (at a minimum) completed all of the following requirements:
- Leadership & Facilitation Training.
- Heartworks Lomi Lomi Weekend taught by a Mette’s Institute (MI) instructor or Mette Sorensen.
- Heartworks Lomi Lomi Instructor training with Mette.
- Participated in 2 x HW1 courses as an Assisting Facilitator with an MI-qualified instructor or with Mette.
The above requirements can be carried out in any order.
In addition to the above requirements you should have the following requirements:
- Have regular clients or your own clinic.
- Be passionate about Hawaiian massage, healing, philosophies and facilitation.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Current Malpractice Insurance, Public and Products Liability.
- Mette’s Institute has accurate and up-to-date details for you.
– 6 Days onsite
– All food and accommodation included
You will need to organise transport to Kin Kin – we do offer Airport transfers from Brisbane, so please let us know if you need this option.
– Comfortable clothing to massage in
– Bedding (you can hire this if you can’t bring it)
– A desire to learn and an open heart!
High Spirits Retreat, Kin Kin QLD
Want to know more? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
15 (Wednesday) 11:00 am - 20 (Monday) 2:00 pm AEST
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation Mette’s Institute of Bodywork & Personal Development acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.